The Pledge, Option 1 Credit Union, Ottawa Kent Insurance, and more bring you “Share the Warmth”. Read more
Join the marriage experts and funny people Jay and Laura Laffoon as they fearlessly share their own experiences... Read more
Holland Christian FOOTBALL on The Pledge! Stream games LIVE! Miss a game? Listen again? Grab the free podcast! Read more
You asked…We listened! She’s back! Laura Ingraham! Weekdays 3p – 6p on The Pledge! Read more
“Your Voice” with Gene Parker and Nancy DeBoer! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice: 616.931.1276 Read more
Conversations, bringing leadership principles into a new and exciting light. Weekdays at 11am on The Pledge! Read more
>> << Local News
- West Michigan blanketed under several inches of snow, heavier amounts still to come
- Grand Rapids mayor watch: Robert Dean mulling run
- Tom Rademacher: West Michigan woman works tirelessly to feed kids who can’t afford to eat
- Santa Claus Girls: Last minute donors help children’s charitable organization reach its goal
- Forecast: winter storm warning across West Michigan, snowfall accumulation from 7-11 inches
- Morning Review: Downtown’s urban lifestyle drew couple to loft-style condominium on Monroe Center
- GRCC hosting open houses for manufacturing partnership that pairs students with businesses
- Man led police on high-speed chase, fled on foot before being arrested
Crews were dispatched at 12:37 p.m. and West Main was closed between Northampton Road and Turwill Lane until approximately 2 p.m.
Both eastbound and westbound M-43 at Turwill Lane are now open again, according to the Michigan Department of Transportation.
A Muskegon man is currently in critical condition following a hit-and-run crash involving a vehicle and a pedestrian on Saturday, Jan. 31, according to a release by the Muskegon Police… Read more
Detroit is already seeing plenty of snow during a storm that’s expected to last into Monday morning.
A Gofundme.com page was started to help a Detroit man who walks a majority of his 23-mile commute to work each day get a car.
The most popular Grand Rapids business stories on MLive during the past week.
- Feds announce recall of 2.12 million cars and SUVs related to faulty airbag part
- Report: Detroit's Park and Eddystone may meet different fates in new Red Wings Arena development
- Super Bowl 2015 ads: Did Mophie make this year's best commercial?
- Best 2015 Super Bowl ads: Grand Rapids 'Mad Men' share their early favorites
- Kalamazoo-Portage area unemployment rate is 4.5% in December
- Jim Hettinger and Ken Miller elected to lead 2015 Western Michigan University Board of Trustees
Report: Detroit Lions’ Tom Lewand says ‘there’s a very, very good chance’ of re-signing Ndamukong Suh
Five weeks until the start of free agency, Suh still isn’t signed. But Lewand, the Lions’ primary negotiator with Suh, is not deterred. In fact, he sounds more optimistic than… Read more
- Jim Hackett says Michigan will have at least one night football game; Michigan State, Ohio State possibilities
- Reports: Michigan flips three-star WR Deontay Burnett from Washington State
- Khalid Kareem commits to Michigan State football over offers from Ohio State, Michigan
- Halftime analysis: Spartans 29, Wolverines 24
- Defenseman Alexey Marchenko 'steady' in season-debut with the Red Wings
- Defenseman Xavier Ouellet deals with unexpected return to Grand Rapids 'as a challenge'
Top 5 things to do around Grand Rapids include Splendors of Shiga, ‘Swan Lake,’ Lake Effect Fringe Festival
Symphony’s video game score concert and children’s museum dental exhibit activities round out the Top 5
- Hope College Arts Events: Knickerbocker Film and Van - Anh Vanessa Vo Concert
- Pick of the Flicks 2015: John Serba takes annual desperate stab at picking Oscar winners
- Head to the toy store to find tools to overcome a creative block
- Pick of the Flicks 2015: How to enter MLive's Oscar contest
- Floral and art pairings to mark the return of Art in Bloom at Grand Rapids Art Museum
- GRASP Expo at Deltaplex Arena to feature small press, independent comic book artists
Top 5 things to do in Jackson include jazz legend Benny Poole at Libby’s, Cash O’Riley at Grand River Brewery
Top things to do in the area include Jackson College’s Winter Film Series at the Michigan Theatre, Smokey Joe’s Cafe at the Crosswell Opera House and Benny Poole at Libby’s… Read more
- Top 7 things to do in Bay County: Dueling pianos, dodgeball and a showing of 'Frozen' on tap
- Groomed fat-tire bike trails growing more numerous in Michigan
- Dave Kuch's 8-pound walleye leads 28th annual Shiver on the River after Day 1
- Shiver on the River: Safety tips for ice fishing on the Saginaw River and beyond
- Super Bowl 2015: Celebrity chef Aaron Sanchez creates Tabasco-laced tacos, shrimp and sliders
- Sponsored Content: A Recipe for Super Bowl Greek Meatballs