The Pledge and Hand2Hand Ministries invite you to help out hungry West Michigan children. More details... Read more
Holland Christian FOOTBALL on The Pledge! Stream games LIVE! Miss a game? Listen again? Grab the free podcast! Read more
You asked…We listened! She’s back! Laura Ingraham! Weekdays 3p – 6p on The Pledge! Read more
“Your Voice” with Gene Parker and Nancy DeBoer! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice: 616.931.1276 Read more
Conversations, bringing leadership principles into a new and exciting light. Weekdays at 11am on The Pledge! Read more
- 11/24 Snow returns: 2-5 inches expected as winter weather advisory issued for West Michigan
- 11/24 Firefighters put out blaze that causes significant damage at house being remodeled
- 11/24 Pittsfield considering a $635,000 solar installation to help power its township hall
- 11/24 Police, members of U.S. Army and family await arrival of fallen Bay City soldier Michael Cathcart
- 11/24 Editorial: After vote to raise gas tax, Lansing should tap brakes to debate other road fix plans
>> << Local News
- Snow returns: 2-5 inches expected as winter weather advisory issued for West Michigan
- Firefighters put out blaze that causes significant damage at house being remodeled
- Live coverage: Trial of Catholic school tutor accused of sexual assault against boy closes with her testimony
- Power outage delays school day at Thornapple Elementary
- Weekend review: See full photo gallery, highlights of 2014 Santa Parade
- Explosion blows out windows at Grand Rapids trucking company building
- Possible explosion reported at trucking company in Grand Rapids
- Help Felt Estate near Saugatuck secure grant for free outdoor concert series
Pittsfield Township is discussing plans for a solar canopy that would help power the township hall, provide a new shelter for the township’s market and serve as a carport.
Cathcart, 31, was killed Friday, Nov. 14, while serving in Afghanistan. He died of wounds received from a small arms fire during a dismounted combat operation.
As Michigan’s second largest city, Grand Rapids stands to gain — and, should inaction continue, lose — plenty from whatever proposal to fund those fixes prevails.
When I covered an event over the weekend for the paper, I was really excited to step outside my comfort zone and create the classic edible Christmas craft with my… Read more
With only a few days until Thanksgiving, SavingsAngel offers some quick and delicious last minute useful tips for that procrastinating cook in your family.
- How to shop Black Friday: 3 strategies, plus best deals at 10 major retailers in Michigan
- Top 5 in West Michigan Business: Costco opens in Kalamazoo: 5 things to know about the store
- Rick Haglund: Why aren't Michigan businesses raising money through crowd funding?
- Black Friday: Have a plan and keep perspective, says WMU prof who has studied shopping frenzy
- BMW i3 wins Green Car of the Year Award at LA Auto Show
- Saturday's Black Market first step to Grand Rapids black business district, says organizer
The Detroit Lions were playing for the No. 1 seed just one week ago. Now they’re barely in the playoff picture altogether.
- Detroit Lions' Matthew Stafford cops to boneheaded mistake in fourth quarter
- Column: Michigan's question marks head to Brooklyn in search of answers
- Second Take: Unseen photos from Michigan football's senior night loss to Maryland
- Michigan State offensive line in limbo, senior guard Travis Jackson sidelined by ankle injury
- Michigan State's Matt Costello looks to stay aggressive after career offensive night
- Odell Beckham's 'greatest catch ever' comes against former Grand Valley State standout Brandon Carr
“The Steve Harvey Show” sent a film crew to capture the essence of Sweetie-licious Bakery Cafe in DeWitt. The “Great American Food Fight” episode will feature Linda Hundt’s apple pie… Read more
- Thanksgiving 2014: Five great Michigan beers to pair with your dinner
- American Music Awards 2014: They wore that? Fashions and photos from the red carpet
- American Music Awards 2014 winners, recap: One Direction takes top honors
- American Music Awards 2014 recap: And the winners are....
- Wintry weather adds seasonal touch to Saginaw's PRIDE Christmas Parade
- Bob Seger, Ted Nugent, Van Halen among those who once rocked Elmer Engel Stadium in Bay City
Leeks too often are a sideshow. They are given bit parts in other dishes, usually a soup or a saute. And in the process, all that is wonderful about leeks… Read more
- Christin White, deaf Lansing native, making White House Christmas cookies this season
- Kids respond to unappealing school lunches with sarcastic #ThanksMichelleObama on Twitter
- Downtown Ann Arbor's The Wafel Shop to close
- 3 places to dine out for Thanksgiving turkey dinner in the Ann Arbor area
- Best of the Holiday: Last-minute Thanksgiving tips and recipes
- 17 surprising ways to use a rice cooker