Join the marriage experts and funny people Jay and Laura Laffoon as they fearlessly share their own experiences... Read more
We had such a riot a the JQ99.3/Gerrit’s Appliance Christmas Cookie Bake Off! To see our 2014 Winners,... Read more
Holland Christian FOOTBALL on The Pledge! Stream games LIVE! Miss a game? Listen again? Grab the free podcast! Read more
You asked…We listened! She’s back! Laura Ingraham! Weekdays 3p – 6p on The Pledge! Read more
“Your Voice” with Gene Parker and Nancy DeBoer! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice: 616.931.1276 Read more
- 12/22 Muhammad Ali ‘vastly improved’
- 12/22 Finalist for Flint administrator job dealt with big problems in a smaller city
- 12/22 New officers sworn in at Saginaw City Council meeting; singer Jessica Reedy honored
- 12/22 Muskegon native Sylvia Yacoub of ‘The Voice’ close to releasing debut album
- 12/22 Halftime analysis: Wolverines 42, Eagles 26
>> << Local News
- Police investigate bomb threat at Ottawa County bank corporate office
- Grand Rapids top headlines: Amway hotel plans new concept Wolfgang Puck restaurant beside riverwalk
- Woman who had ex-boyfriend killed for $1.5 million in insurance gets life in prison
- Police surround Grand Rapids home, 2 arrested in connection with recent shootings
- Man convicted in crime spree sentenced in stabbing, robbery in Wyoming
- Dispute over ‘organic’ label pits Michigan’s largest egg producer against family farm advocates
- Grand Rapids Public Schools offered $250,000 for a vacant elementary
- Free Christmas dinner at Ellnora’s Kitchen today
Natasha Henderson, who has been in Muskegon Heights since 2008, is no stranger to cities with financial difficulties.
Three new police officers were sworn in at Saginaw City Council meeting and a national recording artist was honored on Monday, Dec. 22.
Broncos hold on to win in first home game since Nov. 22.
Michigan vs. Coppin State (8 p.m., BTN).
The debt-ridden White Lake Ambulance Authority took a first step toward possible dissolution on Monday, Dec. 12.
Part of the $37.4 million restructuring costs were related to the transfer of a plant in France to a third party.
- Here's what Michigan Comcast customers watched in 2014, compared to U.S. viewers
- Fifth Third Bank names Ronald Foor community president of its Kalamazoo and Battle Creek region
- Kalamazoo-area gas prices hit five-year low in time for Christmas week
- Watercooler: Allegan General supports ongoing education and Can-Do Kitchen graduates another business in Kalamazoo
- Nichols in Muskegon acquires Ohio-based, janitorial supply company Kellermeyer
- Rick Haglund: Business leaders call for public investment over tax changes, survey says
Michigan holds a 42-26 lead on Coppin State after one half.
- Report: Pittsburgh in talks to hire Pat Narduzzi as its next head coach
- Spartans 82, Bulldogs 56: 26-0 run seals Michigan State's win over The Citadel
- 5 things to watch (Josh Smith Edition): Ripple effects of Detroit Pistons' blockbuster
- Halftime analysis: Spartans 32, Bulldogs 26
- Open thread: Michigan State vs. The Citadel (chat)
- Burnett’s career night leads No. 6 Davenport men’s basketball over No. 11 St. Ambrose
More than two years removed from her appearance on NBC’s “The Voice,” Muskegon native Sylvia Yacoub is in the final stages of releasing her first album.
- FOX 17’s Facebook page explodes over apology for broadcasting offensive word few heard
- Domestic Problems, The Verve Pipe join forces to celebrate the holidays
- 'Unbroken' review: Angelina Jolie can't direct extraordinary World War II bio away from cliches
- Weaving her own adventure, a young fiber artist fashions a handmade life in Grand Rapids
- Greater Grand Rapids region awarded $1.18 million in state arts grants for 2015
- Michigan Council for Arts awards $9.7 million in grants for 2015
Happy Friday, and welcome to the heart of the holiday season! Wind down your week with some tasty food news. Also on the menu: Drinking songs and a beer run… Read more
- Amway hotel plans new concept Wolfgang Puck restaurant beside riverwalk
- Dig In: Louie's Trophy House Grill dishes up great bar food, friendly service
- 5 key dessert ingredient trade-outs for more healthful holiday sweets
- Dead for now, sponsor promises 4 am bar bill will come back next session
- HopCat now accepting applications for 170 positions for its Ann Arbor location
- Holiday entertaining? Start with a box of crackers