The Pledge and Hand2Hand Ministries invite you to help out hungry West Michigan children. More details... Read more
Holland Christian FOOTBALL on The Pledge! Stream games LIVE! Miss a game? Listen again? Grab the free podcast! Read more
You asked…We listened! She’s back! Laura Ingraham! Weekdays 4p – 7p on The Pledge! Read more
“Your Voice” with Gene Parker and Nancy DeBoer! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice: 616.931.1276 Read more
Conversations, bringing leadership principles into a new and exciting light. Weekdays at 11am on The Pledge! Read more
- 10/31 Michigan’s Best Pie: Vote your favorite Metro Detroit spot to the top
- 10/31 Michigan’s Best: Vote now for your favorite pie place in the Muskegon area
- 10/31 Michigan’s Best: Vote for your favorite pie in Lansing by noon Nov. 5
- 10/31 Michigan’s Best Pie: Vote for the Jackson area’s top pie
- 10/31 Paying more to see Sleeping Bear Dunes: Feds gauge public support for fee hike
>> << Local News
- Liberal blog criticizes Supreme Court candidate’s use of photos featuring him in U.S. Navy uniform
- Three Ottawa County health clinics get $15,000 grants from Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 11-vehicle chain reaction crash in Holland started with mechanical troubles, police say
- Mary Free Bed names new chief medical officer
- Grand Rapids woman who took $25,000 from aunt’s estate gets probation, community service
- Grand Rapids preschoolers help break Guinness World Record for largest vocabulary lesson
- Grand Rapids top headlines: Poisoning the Pecks: New book details infamous 1916 Grand Rapids murder case
- Teachers union, other Grand Rapids schools labor groups to get raises, step increases
A pop-up Tea Den located in Detroit’s Eastern Market area offers access to rare, near-impossible to get teas twice weekly.
Congressman, write-in re-election candidate Kerry Bentivolio explains why he first ran in unlikely 2012 campaign
When U.S. Rep. Kerry Bentivolio (R-Milford) first filed for a spot on the Republican primary ballot in 2012, he couldn’t have known that former Congressman Thaddeus McCotter would resign amid… Read more
The two Detroit men arrested following a chase in downtown Ann Arbor last spring were both sentenced in the Washtenaw County Trial Court Thursday to serve up to 20 years… Read more
“It is clear that change is necessary. That is why I and 11,000 other students and alumni respectfully request the university relieve Mr. Brandon of his duties as athletic director,”… Read more
A man could be facing charges for trying to pull a loaded .380 handgun on police officers in Ypsilanti Thursday night, police said.
The shopping center’s new name, The Shops at Westshore, will reflect the transformation.
- Play City Planner: Design this 'marvelous piece of dirt' near Celebration Village
- S.S. Badger's $2 million coal ash retention system to be ready for 2015 season
- Timeline: See the influence of Downtown Home & Garden, Mark Hodesh on Ann Arbor
- Group of Bay County Realtors obtaining concealed carry permits following slaying of Arkansas agent
- Auction agent: Art Van mansion nabbed highest sales price for Wayne County residence in 13 years
- New Ford pickup trucks are the key in Summit Polymers $7.3 million expansion in Portage, Vicksburg and Sturgis
Detroit ranks last in the NFL, averaging 3.1 yards per carry and Raiola says the offensive line needs to do a better job blocking in the second level
- Ask David: If Stan Van Gundy is a top-five NBA head coach, list the other four
- Detroit Red Wings Gameday: Tough early tests continue vs. Stanley Cup champion L.A. Kings
- Red Wings prepared for 'human eraser' Jonathan Quick and Kings club missing couple key players
- Detroit Lions Dominic Raiola: Calvin Johnson can only help run game so much
- Detroit Tigers exercise $7 million club option to bring back reliever Joakim Soria
- Former Steelcase CEO Jim Hackett named interim Michigan AD after Dave Brandon's resignation
Upper Hand operates out of a $1.3 million, 11,550-square-foot brewing and bottling building in Escanaba.
- National sensation: 'Touching Strangers' photo exhibition in final days in Saugatuck
- Watch 'America's Got Talent' champion The Olate Dogs entertain at Hope on the Hill fundraiser
- Michigan's Best Pie polls are open, here's where to vote
- 3 Minute Movie Review: Gyllenhaal's 'Nightcrawler' showcases actor's 'sociopathic charisma'
- Miranda Lambert confirms Van Andel Arena date on 2015 'Certified Platinum Tour'
- Why 'Carmen,' opening tonight in Grand Rapids, may be the best opera ever
Voting is now open to determine which pie distributors MLive will visit for our statewide search to find Michigan’s Best Pie.
- Michigan's Best: Vote for your favorite pie in Lansing by noon Nov. 5
- Michigan's Best: Vote now for your favorite pie place in the Muskegon area
- Michigan's Best Pie: Vote your favorite Metro Detroit spot to the top
- Paying more to see Sleeping Bear Dunes: Feds gauge public support for fee hike
- See inside: Bistro now open on Ann Arbor's South State Street
- Vote for the Kalamazoo area's Best Pie: Choose your favorite for the Michigan's Best contest