- 05/25 Otsego Memorial Day patriotic parade dodges showers, delights crowd
- 05/25 ISIS horror grows: Children reported massacred
- 05/25 Top Iraqi unit, trained by Americans, ‘surprised us all’
- 05/25 Waterspout lifts bounce house
- 05/25 Flint police chief slams rash of Memorial Day weekend shootings
>> << Local News
- Man grazed by bullet in drive-by shooting in Grand Rapids
- How a $751K state grant will help improve student reading in West Michigan
- Rockford streets packed for annual Memorial Day parade
- Grand Rapids company installs clocks in Washington, D.C., landmark
- Netherlands cemetery looking for photos, stories of Michigan soldiers buried there
- Watch towing crew pull car from pool after crash
- Weekend review: Last living WWI veteran’s failed push for Washington memorial chronicled in film
- Warm but rainy Memorial Day ahead: what to expect
OTSEGO, MI — The threatening showers held off just long enough here Monday morning to allow the final prayers to be made, wreaths placed and a gun salute to be… Read more
Flint Police Chief James Tolbert said police have one suspect in custody and are pursuing another suspect in connection with a shooting that left seven people injured.
Police responded to a hit and run on southbound U.S. 23 near Geddes Road in Ann Arbor on Monday afternoon. According to Washtenaw County Central Dispatch, witnesses reported a silver… Read more
Three people were taken to area hospitals following an accident on northbound U.S. 23 in Ann Arbor on Monday afternoon. Joyce Williams, spokeswoman for Huron Valley Ambulance, said one person… Read more
A University of Michigan student struck by a school bus last year recently filed a lawsuit against the driver, a university employee.
The most popular Grand Rapids business stories on MLive during the past week.
- Top 5 in West Michigan Business: Dave & Buster's: 8 things to know about Kentwood's new adult arcade bar
- Consumers Credit Union has two big building projects in the works
- 'My Michigan' snags top award from International New Media Association
- Michigan by the numbers: Census shows a Detroit decline, unemployment hits milestone
- Ann Arbor home prices on the rise as market tightens for buyers
- 7 Ann Arbor houses that sold over list price
Tigers manager Brad Ausmus didn’t entirely rule out a potential stint on the 15-day disabled list for shortstop Jose Iglesias, but said he’d be “shocked” if it was necessary.
- Michigan baseball team draws Bradley as regionals opponent in NCAA playoff opener
- Open thread: Detroit Tigers at Oakland Athletics (chat)
- Detroit Tigers first baseman Miguel Cabrera's surgically repaired ankle acting 'cranky'
- Detroit Tigers lineup: Miguel Cabrera gets first day off this season; Hernan Perez starting at first base
- Detroit Tigers Gameday: Shane Greene takes mound as Tigers open West Coast trip in Oakland
- Red Wings top pick Dylan Larkin makes pro debut as Griffins seek best way to use him
Festival-goers packed Hart Plaza in Downtown Detroit Sunday for the second day of the Movement Electronic Music Festival.
- See photos from the first day of the Movement Electronic Music Festival in Detroit
- Guide to Detroit's 2015 Movement Electronic Music Festival
- Spanning 140 square miles, Detroit has plenty of room for bike rides
- Grand Rapids Symphony took New York City's Carnegie Hall by storm 10 years ago
- Who won the May local TV News ratings war Local 4, FOX 2, or 7 Action News
- Who won the May local TV News ratings war? Local 4, FOX 2, or 7 Action News
The Fred Meijer Berry Junction Trail is getting $20,000 in funding towards construction that will start this year.
- Top 5 things to do in Muskegon area this week: Memorial Day parades and more
- Top 5 things to do in Bay County: Indie music, Painters and Potters exhibit on tap
- Boat school students get gig with U.S. Navy
- Memorial Day Weekend 2015: Links to Michigan events taking place this weekend (May 23-25)
- Sponsor Content: Be memorable by hosting a Memorial Day shish kabob cook-out this holiday
- Sponsor Content: Harding's Ranch Burgers: perfect recipe for Memorial Day