The Pledge & Nephew Physical Therapy present the Open Doors 5K! Register today to help out a great cause! Read more
Holland Christian FOOTBALL on The Pledge! Stream games LIVE! Miss a game? Listen again? Grab the free podcast! Read more
You asked…We listened! She’s back! Laura Ingraham! Weekdays 4p – 7p on The Pledge! Read more
“Your Voice” with Gene Parker and Nancy DeBoer! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice: 616.931.1276 Read more
Conversations, bringing leadership principles into a new and exciting light. Weekdays at 11am on The Pledge! Read more
- 09/01 Police, protesters battle in Pakistan
- 09/01 Back to school 2014: Your guide to what’s new this fall in Ann Arbor schools
- 09/01 End of summer: Myriad signs around Ann Arbor signal changing season
- 09/01 Documents: Teen admitted raping woman during break-in, left sweatshirt behind
- 09/01 Ann Arbor looks to launch $59K study of 3-way intersection on Nixon Road
>> << Local News
- Couple, toddler escape serious injury after U.S. 131 rollover crash near Morley
- Motorcycle rider, 32, suffers head injuries in Big Rapids crash
- Tom Rademacher: West Michigan man puts a face on the important ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Obituaries Today: Larry VanderStelt, 62, longtime educator at East Kentwood High School
- Teen passenger dies after receiving critical injuries in fatal Leelanau County crash
- 9 questions with Grand Rapids Superintendent Teresa Weatherall Neal
- Morning Review: $1.2 million Tudor-style mansion pairs original woodwork with modern kitchen and bath
- Camping and fishing at the Saugatuck channel? Conservationists try again for ‘crown jewel’ duneland
In the three months since Ann Arbor students have been in classrooms, a number of new faces are in leadership positions in the Ann Arbor Public Schools.
Before the leaves begin to turn or the weather cools down, there are numerous clues that summer is leaving Tree City.
The 15-year-old Ypsilanti Township boy charged with breaking into an Ypsilanti home and raping a woman while she slept admitted the sexual assault to police, documents show.
With new residential development on the horizon in northeast Ann Arbor, and lingering concerns about the ability of the Nixon/Green/Dhu Varren intersection to handle traffic, the city is considering making… Read more
Two mini-roundabouts could be coming Ypsilanti Township next year.
Top 5 in West Michigan Business: Tanger Outlets mall: See what stores are coming to Grand Rapids area location
The most popular Grand Rapids business stories on MLive during the past week.
- Developing Detroit: Massive medical center rises; Contractors aim for work on Detroit Red Wings project
- Military veterans to get help finding jobs, growing a business, at Grand Rapids events
- As Downtown Market celebrates first anniversary, no announcement yet on restaurant and brewpub tenants
- High-End Homes: $1.2 million Tudor-style mansion pairs original woodwork with modern kitchen and bath
- Kalamazoo Community Foundation relocates into the former Arcus Foundation Building in downtown Kalamazoo
- See portraits of Gaia Cafe regulars before neighborhood institution closes Sunday
The case for Suh is pretty simple: He’s a three-time All-Pro. He’s the face of the defense. And he was a captain last year.
- Steven Moya, James McCann among seven players Detroit Tigers will add to roster this week
- Analysis: Detroit Tigers boot away great opportunity to beat up on struggling team
- Andre Drummond of Detroit Pistons only American not to play as USA routs Turkey
- Mark Dantonio tight-lipped about injuries heading into Oregon showdown
- Detroit Pistons' Andre Drummond scores nine points in Team USA's 114-55 win over Finland
- White Sox 6, Tigers 2: Detroit pays price for shoddy defense, settles for series split with Chicago
“He’s such an excellent showman,” Allegan County Fair organizer Saree Miller said.
- Fireworks bring in the end of summer at Cascade Falls Park (PHOTO GALLERY)
- Sunday at Detroit Jazz Festival 2014 will push limits of jazz fans' endurance
- Check out photos of Grand Raggidy Roller Girls running of the bulls pub crawl
- Superhero quilters brighten the lives of military veterans in Grand Rapids
- Why 'Touching Strangers' photographer Richard Renaldi is touched by Saugatuck
- Labor Day 2014: The Michigan Fitness Foundation offers a list of more than 14 walks throughout the state
A mid-Michigan group has $35,000 to aid in constructing a 40-mile pathway in Clare, Isabella and Gratiot counties.
- Top 5 things to do in Bay County and beyond: Michigan Bean Festival wraps up, Blooperball tournament on tap
- Top 5 things to do around Grand Rapids include Labor Day Fest, Grand Crossings Walk, 'Carrie The Musical'
- On the trail: Now and then it's good to stop and enjoy nature
- Boat Talk: Reminders for winterizing your boat as summer comes to an end
- Pure Michigan: Bay City Times photographer enjoys beauty along the Manistee River
- Traverse City's Beggars Fest 2014: First-year event to feature local music, Beggars Brewery beer