Holland Christian BASKETBALL on The Pledge! Stream games LIVE! Miss a game? Listen again? Grab the free podcast! Read more
You asked…We listened! She’s back! Laura Ingraham! Weekdays 3p – 5p on The Pledge! Read more
“Your Voice” with Gene Parker and Nancy DeBoer! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice: 616.931.1276 Read more
Conversations, bringing leadership principles into a new and exciting light. Weekdays at 11am on The Pledge! Read more
- 03/09 Live blog: Slumping Pistons seek third victory in as many games vs. Boston this season
- 03/09 Detroit Lions mum on ownership succession plan following death of William Clay Ford
- 03/09 Mike Babcock says Red Wings not competitive enough in worst game of 2014, 3-0 loss to Rangers
- 03/09 Tyler Collins hits solo home run, gets attention from Brad Ausmus for fifth-inning walk
- 03/09 John Beilein offers a nod to the fans as Michigan finishes 13-2 at home in 2013-14
- 03/09 Halftime analysis: Spartans 38, Buckeyes 36
- 03/09 ‘Fossils from the Michigan Basin’ museum exhibit to shed a light on state’s prehistoric wildlife
>> << Local News
- Muskegon morning weather and roads report: Sunny Sunday, high of 49 degrees predicted Monday
- Sentences by Muskegon County Circuit Judge Timothy G. Hicks
- GVSU seeks new energy center director in Muskegon as Arn Boezaart faces retirement
- Gryphon Place executive director hopes to bring fresh perspective to Kalamazoo agency
- Kalamazoo churches partner with WMU to offer ‘Hope for Creation’ series on climate change
- WMU, K-College students march to draw awareness to ‘rape culture’
- Michigan needs to reinvest in state with surplus (Kalamazoo Gazette editorial)
- Festival of Health at Kalamazoo Valley Museum exposes youth to healthy living
Good Sunday morning and welcome to another edition of the Michigan Delegation, your weekly look at the happenings of Michigan’s members of Congress on Capitol Hill.
Rainbow flags and religious hymns: End of trial leaves anxious anticipation of Michigan gay marriage ruling
Rainbow flags and religious hymns combined to form a bizarre, crowded celebration at the steps of the courthouse after a nine-day trial to determine the fate of Michigan’s gay marriage… Read more
Land acquisition for the New International Trade Crossing could start this summer on the U.S. side of the Detroit River, with bridge construction scheduled to begin in 2016. The project… Read more
The final phase of a multimillion dollar project to demolish the blighted Brewster-Douglass complex is scheduled to begin this week. Active demolition, according to city officials, will start Monday on… Read more
The Powerball numbers (for March 8): 10-14-24-32-41. The Powerball red Power number: 30. The Power Play number: 2.
The 72-hour Design for Good event can help nonprofits with identity, websites, apps or events. Deadline to apply is March 31.
- New gas station proposed for Circle K site in Ann Arbor
- William Clay Ford: A timeline of his life, career
- William Clay Ford, last living grandchild of Henry Ford, had 'profound impact' on auto industry
- #313DLOVE growing from Twitter trend to real Detroit event
- Rick Haglund: Creating a Michigan stock exchange to help companies grow has its complexities
- Thinkers, geeks say Grand Rapids 'makerspaces' raise the entrepreneurial bar
The Pistons are 2-0 against Boston this season but both teams have been struggling recently; Detroit is 2-9 in its last 11 games while the Celtics are 3-8.
- Mike Babcock says Red Wings not competitive enough in worst game of 2014, 3-0 loss to Rangers
- Detroit Lions mum on ownership succession plan following death of William Clay Ford
- Tyler Collins hits solo home run, gets attention from Brad Ausmus for fifth-inning walk
- John Beilein offers a nod to the fans as Michigan finishes 13-2 at home in 2013-14
- Halftime analysis: Spartans 38, Buckeyes 36
- Family says late Detroit Lions owner William Clay Ford 'will continue to inspire us all'
The Mega Millions winning numbers (for March 7): 11-13-51-57-69. The Gold Mega Ball: 01. The Megaplier: 4.
- Celebrity chef Mario Batali tweets his pick for Michigan's Best Doughnut
- Ryan Gosling had his cast use a dream analyst while filming 'How to Catch A Monster' in Detroit
- Lily Tomlin at LaughFest 2014: Why 'Laugh-In' star said no to the hit comedy show at first
- Former Boy Scout drummers remember Bay City's 1964 St. Pat's parade (with vintage video footage)
- Maria Bamford's 5 funniest LaughFest jokes include riffs on Bartertown Diner, brewing beer
- Steven Curtis Chapman: 'Kids from Paducah, Kentucky, don't even dream this big'
A new exhibit at the Lakeshore Museum Center will explore part of Michigan’s prehistoric past, one that involves saltwater seas, coral reefs and tropical beaches.
- Top 5 things to do in Bay County: A play, film, comedian, workshop and concert on tap
- Six state forest campgrounds to reopen: New access for equestrians, paddlers and anglers
- Ann Arbor Civic Theatre gets 'Reckless'
- Opera Grand Rapids' "Abduction from the Seraglio" is fun, charming, Mozart on a budget.
- Just clowning around: Shrine Circus back in town, spotlighting elder comic entertainers
- Beer and above-freezing temperatures await Jackson this weekend