Dottin the i is a one-hour talk show featuring Christian writers sharing their stories and passion for... Read more
Parker and Davis on the Road Schedule July 7 – Good Earth (14 E 7th St., Holland) July 14 –... Read more
Leading from the Table We all lead lives of purpose no matter what tables we sit at…breakfast, boardroom,... Read more
- 09/04 Ottawa County jail deputy who drove ‘super drunk’ suspended without pay
- 09/04 Freshman Alexys Riksen nets game winner and first collegiate goal in Cornerstone’s 1-0 win
- 09/04 Transfer LB Drake Martinez not dressed for Michigan State’s game at Western Michigan
- 09/04 2015 hard for cops, but how deadly?
- 09/04 U.S. sanctions on China coming?
>> << Local News
- West Michigan birth announcements
- Firefighters battling Coopersville area commercial fire
- ‘Prison is the answer,’ 9-year-old murder victim’s parents say after playground murder verdict
- Owner grieves after Chihuahua is mauled to death by bear hunting dogs
- 13-year-old convicted of murdering 9-year-old
- Girl, 4, dies in mishap at Northern Michigan high school gymnasium
- Firearms stolen from Sparta Sport Shop
- Man charged with perjury in deadly Muskegon Heights shootings
Smith has also been given a “last chance agreement” with Ottawa County “that is very specific as it relates to any future alcohol involved situation,” according to a statement from… Read more
The 21st Michigan worker death this year happened in April at a Flint business.
Mike Joubran, who runs operations at Pineview Estate on Genesee Road, is asking for a temporary restraining order. “They’re going to cut our town off,” said Joubran,
Dennis Hale, the lone survivor of the 1966 sinking of the freighter Daniel J. Morrell on Lake Huron, died Wednesday, Sept. 2, after a battle with cancer. He was 75.
The gathering had a party-like atmosphere complete with food, alcohol and music, and the excitement leading up to the WMU-MSU matchup on the gridiron was palpable.
Perrigo announced it has an agreement to buy the brand from Enaltus LLC of Georgia.
- Star Wars, Disney unveils latest merchandise on 'Force Friday'
- U.S. unemployment rate lowest in seven years; Fed decision not clear
- Generics giant Mylan continues hostile takeover campaign for Perrigo Co.
- All Day IPA sales drive $40M expansion of Founders Brewing
- Willingness of owners to 'follow their passion' driving influx of small businesses in Ludington
- Saint Mary's joins national effort to raise breastfeeding rates
Cornerstone posted their first win of 2015 as freshman Alexys Riksen posted the lone goal of the match in the seventh minute. CU stays in greater-Chicago for a match with… Read more
- Transfer LB Drake Martinez not dressed for Michigan State's game at Western Michigan
- Detroit Tigers notebook: Jose Iglesias will undergo additional tests on injured finger
- Live updates: Detroit Tigers vs. Cleveland Indians (chat)
- Spokesman: Pistons majority owner Tom Gores buys other 49 percent of team
- Detroit Red Wings sign Daniel Cleary to one-year deal; could be sent to Grand Rapids
- Detroit Tigers promote reliever Jose Valdez from Toledo to add depth to taxed bullpen
The Michigan Film Office approved the productions for incentives prior to the elimination of legislation earlier this year.
- Review: 'Catch Me If You Can' at Circle Theatre is high class flash
- 'Mistress America' review: Greta Gerwig, Noah Baumbach craft nimble, must-see comedy
- See robotics, 3D printing and more coming to Grand Rapids Maker Faire
- Arnold Ferry's 'Dolly' is heading home on Friday morning
- Major Lazer's 'Lean On' named global hit of summer
- Black Sabbath with Ozzy Osbourne bring farewell tour to Metro Detroit
Breakfast is said to be the most important meal of the day and with September being the start of school, it only makes sense that it would be the month… Read more
- The Creole: Blues, beignets, jazz, Cajun food and more in Old Town Lansing
- Sponsor Content: How To Dress Up A Classic American Dish: The Burger
- Behind the kitchen door...Chef Q&A with Bygone Basics Chef Valerie Hanson