- 05/05 ‘The Voice’ 2015: Joshua Davis advances to the Top 5, returns to Traverse City for hometown concert
- 05/05 Legal open carrying of firearms should not be restricted: Letter
- 05/05 KRESA special-ed millage winning, although some precincts still out
- 05/05 White Sox 5, Tigers 2: Shane Greene roughed up again, Alex Avila homers in loss to Chicago
- 05/05 Michigan is getting very dry, which could impact summer temperatures
>> << Local News
- Road tax passes in East Grand Rapids
- Why Proposal 1’s big loss costs East Grand Rapids more to fix city’s roads
- Woman found dead in Ionia backyard once sought help to move out
- Report: SpartanNash sued over truck driver’s death
- Jump off Amway hotel postponed due to weather
- Body found in Grand River near Fulton Street
- Ottawa County jail guard accused of drunken driving in Muskegon County
- Two found dead in Ionia Township back yard, no suspects sought
I just read your article on the gun loophole, this is a bias one sided story that is what I expect from the media. Do you really believe that the… Read more
KALAMAZOO, MI –A request to increase Kalamazoo County’s special-education tax seems to be on its way to approval, although votes are still being tallied. With 103 of 114 precincts reporting — and some… Read more
Dryness is really sneaking up on Michigan. What may this mean for our summer weather?
Michigan Proposal 1, a statewide ballot proposal to raise taxes by nearly $2 billion to fund road repairs and more, appears to be headed toward defeat.
Zoetis Inc., an international animal-health drugmaker, which employs roughly 1,000 people at its research and development headquarters in Kalamazoo, will cut up to 25 percent of its total workforce.
Organizers hope to reschedule the 267-foot jump for later in May.
- Environmental consulting, engineering firm opens West Michigan office in downtown Muskegon
- Chrysler worker who died Tuesday at Detroit plant identified
- Sponsor Content: Investing in Michigan: together we can
- Fiat Chrysler confirms death at Jefferson North plant in Detroit
- Report: Worker crushed to death at Fiat Chrysler plant in Detroit
- Ryan Carley named new Bay Area Chamber of Commerce president, CEO
The loss drops the Tigers out of first place in the American League Central. Miguel Cabrera, Victor Martinez, J.D. Martinez and Yoenis Cespedes went a combined 0 for 15 with… Read more
- Seventh-inning update: White Sox 5, Tigers 2
- Justin Verlander after poking fun at critics with Instagram post: 'What do these people expect?'
- Open thread: Detroit Tigers at Chicago White Sox (chat)
- Detroit Tigers' Bruce Rondon to be evaluated this week, continue rehabilitation process
- Landon Ferraro's achievements with Red Wings prevent return to Griffins
- Jim Harbaugh tells Fox his previous success means nothing now; Michigan job far from 'surreal' to him
“The Voice” 2015: Top 5 contender Joshua Davis will return to his home state for a concert May 7 at the State Theatre in Traverse City.
- 'The Voice' 2015 results: See who made the Top 5!
- 'The Voice' 2015 Top 5 revealed; follow our Live Blog for latest results
- Where are they now? In search of former ArtPrize winners
- Things to do on Sunday, May 10
- Things to do on Sunday, May 9
- Taking a gander: Spinnaker changes its name and focuses on Michigan products
Going strong for more than 50 years now, The Beach Boys are coming back to Jackson for the first time since 1991. The influential rock vocalist will perform 8 p.m…. Read more
- 7-foot-3, 350-pound pro wrestler set to make AWWL Big Time Wrestling debut in Jackson
- Top 5 things to do in Muskegon area this week: World War 2 event, circus, more
- Pop-up weddings: Photographer offers no-fuss 'rolling elopements' via Airstream trailer
- 5 things to do in Genesee County
- Top 5 things to do in Bay County: Tour Bay City Hall, see Michigan-made short films
- Teen retailer Garage opens first West Michigan store