Holland Christian BASKETBALL on The Pledge! Stream games LIVE! Miss a game? Listen again? Grab the free podcast! Read more
You asked…We listened! She’s back! Laura Ingraham! Weekdays 3p – 5p on The Pledge! Read more
“Your Voice” with Gene Parker and Nancy DeBoer! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice: 616.931.1276 Read more
Conversations, bringing leadership principles into a new and exciting light. Weekdays at 11am on The Pledge! Read more
- 03/07 Rein in Ukraine’s neo-fascists
- 03/07 Red Wings can’t hang onto third-period lead, lose in overtime to Avalanche on Nicklas Lidstrom’s night
- 03/07 Michigan State coach Tom Izzo honors Spartans seniors, shares Final Four hopes with fans
- 03/07 Spartans 86, Hawkeyes 76: Michigan State finally shows heart at home
- 03/07 Michigan State’s Keith Appling moves ahead of Charlie Bell on Spartans’ all-time scoring list
- 03/07 Halftime analysis: Hawkeyes 41, Spartans 39
- 03/07 Grand Rapids South Christian beats Catholic Central for regional championship thanks to the little things
>> << Local News
- Forest Hills 13-year-old had cancer, but died from accident at hospital, death certificate shows
- Snowy winter mixed bag for SpartanNash
- MDOT: ‘Considerable delays’ ahead along U.S. 131, I-96 without addressing busy routes
- Bull attacks, kills Barry County woman
- DIY Network’s ‘Vanilla Ice Project’ will feature Greenville company’s high-end kitchen appliances
- West Michigan freshman receives C-SPAN Classroom award for energy documentary
- A first sign of spring: Muskegon city road crews clear winter’s worth of snow from Beach Street
- High school musical: Western Michigan Christian presents TARZAN March 7-8
An investigation into last month’s escape of a prisoner from Ionia Correctional Facility shows sensors that could have detected the attempt were not reset properly before the escape.
A freelance cinematographer who previously filmed a television commercial for Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder posed as a CNN cameraman at a recent campaign event for Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Mark Schauer,… Read more
Stories of life and death gave way to technical arguments on Thursday in the Michigan Supreme Court, where justices heard oral arguments on behalf of “juvenile lifers” who were sentenced… Read more
A Wayne County couple accepted a plea deal after being charged related to an alleged kidnapping incident in Saginaw Township and a subsequent arrest during a traffic stop.
Testimony concludes in Michigan gay marriage trial with economist suggesting disadvantage for daughters of same-sex couples
Closing arguments in landmark case expected Friday.
Do you believe your home was over-assessed for 2014? Homeowners can appeal their property assessment at Board of Review meetings next week.
- General Motors Lansing Grand River plant plans a $162 million expansion that could add 65 jobs
- Reports: New General Motors CEO to speak at University of Michigan commencement
- Detroit Autorama 2014: NASCAR drivers, WWE wrestlers headline celebrity appearances
- Staples' decision to close stores could impact 43 Michigan locations
- Taco Bob's to open tavern section of its downtown Kalamazoo location in mid-April
- Join the Live Chat: Meijer fashionistas behind retailer's stylish makeover talk spring trends
Red Wings can’t hang onto third-period lead, lose in overtime to Avalanche on Nicklas Lidstrom’s night
Andre Benoit scored with 31.4 seconds remaining in overtime as the Red Wings lost in their first home game since Feb. 3.
- Michigan State's Keith Appling moves ahead of Charlie Bell on Spartans' all-time scoring list
- Spartans 86, Hawkeyes 76: Michigan State finally shows heart at home
- Michigan State coach Tom Izzo honors Spartans seniors, shares Final Four hopes with fans
- Halftime analysis: Hawkeyes 41, Spartans 39
- Grand Rapids Christian dominates Muskegon 71-57 for first regional crown since 2002
- Grand Rapids South Christian beats Catholic Central for regional championship thanks to the little things
DETROIT, MI — Detroit native and shock rock pioneer Alice Cooper is the subject of a new documentary called “Super Duper Alice Cooper” that will have its world premiere next… Read more
- 'American Idol' runner-up Adam Lambert, Queen to perform at Detroit's Palace of Auburn Hills
- Detroit's Packard Automotive Plant film to have world premiere at Free Press Film Festival
- Metro Detroit's Kristen Bell prepares for 'Veronica Mars' release of Kickstarter-funded movie
- 'American Idol' 2014 Top 11 revealed: Who was sent home?
- Mike Birbiglia interview: Two-time LaughFest comedian finds humor in hardship
- Film-crew motorcade now rolling on I-196 for Jesse Eisenberg movie 'The End of the Tour'
The fourth annual Gilda’s LaughFest opened tonight with an apparently successful effort for wearing sunglasses in the dark. Here’s the unofficial tally.
- 2 Midland men arrested, charged with illegal buying of black bear parts
- Holland native Steve Penna's metal art takes center stage at Lake Effect Gallery
- Creator of 'Bones' TV show comes to Grand Rapids
- Top 5 things to do in Muskegon this weekend: Symphony, circus and more
- Celebrating all things green: 2014 St. Patrick's Day calendar
- Top 5 things to do in Saginaw County: Last chance to see last wolverine, Cheeseburgers in Margaritaville and more