The Pledge and Hand2Hand Ministries invite you to help out hungry West Michigan children. More details... Read more
Holland Christian FOOTBALL on The Pledge! Stream games LIVE! Miss a game? Listen again? Grab the free podcast! Read more
You asked…We listened! She’s back! Laura Ingraham! Weekdays 4p – 7p on The Pledge! Read more
“Your Voice” with Gene Parker and Nancy DeBoer! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice: 616.931.1276 Read more
Conversations, bringing leadership principles into a new and exciting light. Weekdays at 11am on The Pledge! Read more
- 10/22 ‘Acoustic Cafe’ with Rob Reinhart opens St. Cecilia Music Center series Thursday
- 10/22 Detroit Fall Beer Festival 2014: Nearly 700 craft beers & more than 75 Michigan breweries
- 10/22 Sunday Night Funnies anniversary doubles as costume contest
- 10/22 ‘Carmen’ and the Catwalk pairs opera with fashion, chance to mingle with cast
- 10/22 Ann Arbor-area Halloween 2014: Your guide to trick-or-treat times, events, attractions and more
>> << Local News
- Where 616 Development plans to build market-rate apartments next
- Chamber-sponsored telephone poll concludes Grand Rapids voters are content with city leadership
- Two Wyoming police dogs getting bullet-proof vests through national campaign
- Northern Michigan man sentenced to life in prison plus 202 years for ‘heinous’ crimes
- Meijer recalls potentially contaminated Serrano peppers
- West Michigan mental health professional tapped by governor to serve on state council
- Woman found dead with toddler after two days remembered as loving mother
- Police looking for anyone who saw man in hours before his death in Holland fire
But the city would have to borrow more money to get its reinvestment plan going in the first couple of post-bankruptcy years, said expert witness Marti Kopacz on the stand… Read more
Police, as is usually the case with assaults against minors, are saying little about what happened to a child in Redford Monday morning.
David Whitney, Jr. had originally thought Grand Circus Park, which the building overlooks, was going to be the center of downtown Detroit’s downtown business district. He was wrong.
As trustees of Detroit’s two pension funds, the General and Police and Fire retirement systems, they influenced trustees for both to dole millions of investment capital to projects, some fraudulent,… Read more
Arlecia Phillips, a 27-year-old mother from Detroit, is distraught. She says her 12-year-old daughter, Alize Phillips, vanished from her babysitter’s house about 5 p.m. Tuesday.
Employers from area hospitals, nursing homes, in-home care agencies and other healthcare related businesses will be looking to fill any of 300 open positions.
- Gentex Corp. beats market forecasts in third quarter earnings report
- Sponsored Content: 4 tips to keeping your data safe in the cloud
- Kalamazoo County Humane Society program set for 50,000th spaying/neutering procedure
- Michigan film credits would continue under Senate-passed bill
- Propane settlement: $500k to be returned to consumers after price gouging
- Report: Sushi restaurant now open in Dexter
The three are among the 75 ex-Football Bowl Subdivision players up for enshrinement, with Elliot and Lytle each appearing for the fourth straight year and Messner entering his second year… Read more
- Around the Big Ten: J.T. Barrett for Heisman and the birth of the cool factor
- Michigan State Sparty guardians wary of 'retribution and reprisals' after vandalism at U-M
- Spencer Dinwiddie, the Detroit Pistons' only 2014 draft pick, cleared to play
- Red Wings' Pavel Datsyuk feels good after season debut, just trying to get up to game pace
- Brady Hoke: Michigan's O-line had some 'deer in the headlights' looks vs. Michigan State in '13, focus must improve
- Torii Hunter likely to continue baseball career in 2015: 'I really want to play with the Tigers'
St. Cecilia’s Acoustic Cafe Series welcomes singer-songwriters and folk musicians to Royce Auditorium.
- Detroit Fall Beer Festival 2014: Nearly 700 craft beers & more than 75 Michigan breweries
- Sunday Night Funnies anniversary doubles as costume contest
- 'Carmen' and the Catwalk pairs opera with fashion, chance to mingle with cast
- Ann Arbor-area Halloween 2014: Your guide to trick-or-treat times, events, attractions and more
- Video: East Lansing's Elizabeth Webster wins $2,000 on 'Jeopardy!'
- Aquaman Jason Momoa shares Detroit vision, says he wants to be 'part of community' long-term
The Citizen Patriot is taking a look at how Jackson’s current generation of young adults, often referred to as millennials, spend their free time.
- Skinny Chef: It's Oktoberfest time
- Inside a restaurant staff dinner: Chefs cooking for colleagues is like family meal
- Food allergies when dining out: What's a fair request, and how to handle it when a meal could hurt you?
- Little Manistee Fish Weir accessibility improvements create visitor surge
- Tomato rice soup: A speedy bowl of creamy comfort
- Sponsored Content: Southwestern style chili is on the menu for tonight